The term ‘Harrogate Family Law’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Harrogate Family Law Limited trading as Harrogate Family Law which is registered in England and Wales under company number 07532646. The registered office of Harrogate Family Law is at 30 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 5PR. It is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 557459 and is subject to the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct 2011. It is registered for VAT under number 998 4731 49. The director of the firm is Andrew Meehan who is a solicitor of England and Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website, and all of the material within it, has been prepared with the aim of providing information only and does not constitute legal advice in relation to any particular situation. While we aim to ensure that the information is correct at the date on which it is added to the website, the legal position can change frequently, and content will not always be updated following any relevant changes. If you require legal advice on a family law issue, please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on our website is accurate. However, you acknowledge and agree that Harrogate Family Law accepts no liability whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage caused by or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use or reliance on the contents of our website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law. We have no control over, and therefore accept no responsibility for, the content of any third party website.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, hack, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Material contained in our website is © Harrogate Family Law except where otherwise stated. You may download, view and print extracts from our website for internal use within your organisation, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).