Worried about the impact of divorce?
Are you worried about getting a fair divorce settlement? Do you or your spouse have one or more of the following:
- A business;
- Pensions with a combined transfer value of over £400,000;
- Income of over £100,000 per year;
- Overseas assets;
- An inheritance that you want to protect?
If so, you have valuable assets and income that need our help to protect or to get your fair share.
Getting the very best legal advice is vital. It will make a huge difference to your future.
Common concerns about divorce settlements
Have you felt any of the following feelings:
- Nervous about ending up with nothing or being “taken to the cleaners”?
- In the dark about the full extent of your spouse’s financial resources?
- Scared about how you will make ends meet whilst the divorce is sorted out?
- Worried about where you are going to live?
- Scared that your spouse just won’t cooperate?
- Concerned that legal fees don’t spiral out of control?
- Apprehensive about whether a lawyer is going to make things worse?
- Bewildered about what happens next and how a divorce actually works?
- Feel isolated because you feel like no one is on your side?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, it is vital that you get very best legal advice from Harrogate Family Law. It will make a huge difference to your future.
Get a fair deal
We aim to get you everything you’re entitled to, delivering the best deal for your situation.
Keep out of court
95% of our cases are agreed out of court which saves you time, money and stress.
Avoid costly mistakes
We spot and avoid problems before they happen.
With our expert solicitors, you’ll get a better outcome and save money.
On your side
We are caring and compassionate and will look after you.
The small and dedicated team genuinely cares about its clients and the issues affecting them. It pays huge attention to detail, offers high-quality advice and an enormous amount of support”.
Extremely client-focused – I really felt like they had my best interests at heart. Their attention to detail and their ability to remember every bit of the case was astonishing.
Their documents are detailed and thorough and their preparation for court is excellent, with sensible advice given to clients.
Clients single out the firm’s diligence in ‘leaving no stone unturned; its very quick response times, detailed knowledge and thorough approach amounts to a first-rate level of service.
I could not have found a more supportive representative than you. Your choice of barrister was perfect. I could not have asked for a better outcome.